2015年11月30日星期一

Why I choose career for Exporting the natural Stone !!!



  Hi, guys, this is Miss Melanie Lin from Xiamen China. I started do the natural stone business from 2 year ago. I was the makeup exporter when i graduate from the college. As the makeup easy to broken on the shipping way that i lost much money in the makeup line. But in the makeup line i learned much the selling skills for exporting, and i know may friends form all over the word. 




 2 years ago, my dad suggest me to do the stone exporting. Actuary, we own family business in stone. My daddy, uncles, aunts are  selling the Chinese Granite for China market. We own the a very big quarry and factory for yellow Color Granite which is Chinese Giallo Cecilia in Wuhan,China





At finally i follow my daddy suggestion, doing the exporting natural stone business in Xiamen, China.  Xiamen is near by the Shuitou which is one of the biggest stone trading market in the world in the 21st century . There are many good advantage for doing the stone trading. ( I will write another one article for introducing the shuitou stone market, there are many amazing things.)





When i choose exporting natural stone business , there is a biggest problem for me. I need to learn the acknowledge of the stone: Material, Finish Way, Process Steps, Exporting Steps and so on.  Only the material is the most difficult for me. Cause there are more than thousand of granite , marble, onyx. I need to learn Chinese granite, Chinese Marble, Italian Marble, Turkey Marble, India granite, Brazil granite, USA granite, Northern Europe granite. For Chinese natural stone, i need to familiar with each local stones. Like: China City Guangxi have the Chinese Nero Marquina Marble; Fujian have the G654, G687, G664, G684 granite and so on. I need know the good advantage and  disadvantage for each material. 


I used one year to learn then and the meantime i doing the business in the Turkey market , Slovakia market, Bangladesh Market ......I learn a few profit at the first year. 


Anyway,  Now love my stone career very much, and my dreams in 2016 is: Hope i will get a huge stone project in the Qatar Market!!!


My whatsapp is: 0086-13459204797 






  

没有评论:

发表评论